There are now only 14 days left in the californicatemeter countdown !
Since “July 31st” is getting really close, today it’s time to write something about “The O.C.”. I absolutely love this area, beaches, shops, tranquility, bars…
After living there for about 9 months this is what I like the most !
- Newport Beach
- Need to buy something ? Fashion Island
- Balboa Island
- It is pretty cool to take the ferry ride to the island, it is also pretty cheap (around a dollar if i remember well).
- Huntington Beach (Surf City, USA)
- Great place to walk around and/or have some beers !
- There is also the International Surfing Museum
- Laguna Beach
- Absolutely beautiful+wonderful town close to the beach. It is just lovely.
- San Juan Capistrano
- One of the most interesting “Missions” in California. The oldest building in California ?
- South Coast Plaza (link)
- Don’t call it a mall, please. It is a shopping resort!
If somebody has time and money …
Now it is time for some pictures.
- California – Lonely Planet.